Friday, September 12, 2008

Updates(August):

I'll start off with this. Have a guess people! (:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





21.08.08

Went meet up with my temple's mates at Sungai Wang.
Then we went to this vegetarian restaurant to have our dinner (:

Mei Keat, Wern Pei, Goon Wey, Tracy and me (:


25.08.08

Proudly present an event organized by DH29 G1,2,3!
*drum rolls*
TADAA~

CHOCOLATIE STARCHY ICY

Mr. Tay Boon in action! LIMBO TIME!BIG BAD WOLF! CHEF TAN! XD
Cake deco demo session.
Beautiful cakes produced (:

29.08.08

30.08.08 was Ashley's birthday.
We celebrated it in Gasoline today with a big chocolate cake(:
They gave her a
Red Bikini!

Then we headed to PutraJaya to watch the grand finale of the fireworks.
It was
awesome.
* phone couldn't take nice pictures ): *

It was INTERESTING!
It had been quite some time that I've watched such fireworks (:



P/S: Till then. Stay tune for more. If you are interested!

P/P/S: Won't be around for 1 and a half day. Staying over at friend's place. Miss me! (:

No comments:

. food . travel . life . me .