Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Everything Happens For a Reason

I got inspired by Nicole's post, "Everything Happens For a Reason"

"I think that god loves me a little too much to let me go through life difficultly. Many things that appear to be obstacles in life are his little ways of protecting me from greater harms."
I do agree on that. Obstacles in life are just god's ways of protecting us from greater harms. Obstacles are something we should not be running away from but to face it. Obstacles are just obstacles. Why should we be afraid of it? Why should we grump or curse at the whatsoever that's happening in our life? We should appreciate god's effort.


I realise that I've been too childish all this time. It's time for me to learn how to Forgive & Forget

No comments:

. food . travel . life . me .