Thursday, July 31, 2008

Say (All I Need)

All I need
Is the air i breathe
And a place to rest
My head

Life is much more difficult than what I've expected it to be. But that's our life dude, need to bear with it until you meet Death God.

My life so far is full of ups and downs, especially after I've entered college. I met a lot of different kinds of people- good friends or friends, lovers or enemies. At times, you could be so nice to your friends and the minute you turn around, everything changed. The curve that was on the face went down; the eyes are filled up with emptiness; the heart seems to be having a hard time to breathe.





A piece of my mind:
Save My Soul please
I'm torn apart
I didn't want it to happen
This isn't what I've expected
I've fall from cloud nine
to the hard ground I'm lying now
Tell me why does this have to happen to me

No comments:

. food . travel . life . me .