Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Tiring!

It had been quite some time that I came back from my trip to Langkawi. Took some nice scenery photos that I want to share but doesn't have the time to really write out the blog post.

This is so tiring!! WORKING, WORKING AND WORKING! Even on public holidays. Isn't this sad?! Oh God >< ARGH! Concorde is full of malays. I'm not being racist but there's this one guy, ISH! He racist me leh! Bengang betul!
Concorde is so empty but they still producing so much food. It's not to say that it's nice or it's some signature dish. What for? They throw it away after their operation hours.
I don't mind working there but at least put some leng zais to let me feel like going to work everyday? Hehe.
I'm not asking or complaining too much, ain't I? (:

O, and I'm working at this section called "Premier Lounge".

The action counter. Eggs of your preference will be served.

The buffet counter.

The bar.

The eating place la!

Basically, it's like a chill out place where they only serve breakfast from 6am-11am and cocktail at 6pm-8pm. It's only open for VIP. No people one. Super boring to work there. But these two days, I'm helping out at pastry kitchen.

Today, I was asked to clean the chiller. Waasei.. fungus dah tumbuh. Kini baru nak clean? fuish... Not fungus in the chiller, the machine thingy but it's inside those food. Geli sial! Then nothing much happened. I cut lamb. I scooped ice creams. I made perfect cotton candy from the cotton candy making machine, compared to Henry and the other malay staff XD , tho it's for the first time. I'm talented. Haha.

O o o... I'm leaving to Terengganu next Thursday if they're not changing the date. It's for this event:

FEI WORLD ENDURANCE CHAMPIONSHIP and our beloved Sultan(I think) will be participating also. It is said that this is the first time that a Malaysian is participating in this event.
Its gonna be hectic since racers and horses from all over the world are coming and we have to serve for around 3500 pax. Oh God, please give me strength and bless me throughout this one month!

Alright, that's all for today.

Anyone wanna watch Mama Mia and Kami next Tuesday? It's my OFFDAY leh!

. food . travel . life . me .