Saturday, February 09, 2008

Eyelids are heavy.But i don't wanna sleep yet.Cuz wanna sleep in the car tomorrow XD wierd reason huh?well,I'm going back to melaka tomorrow.and i got motion sickness.Hopefully I'll sleep throughout the whole journey.Then i won't suffer from the stupid noxious feeling~!!!haha.

Just now went "bai nian" with my templemates..around 13 of us =D It was FUN!we went to chin pin's house,then keng hoi's new house,then my house,then you qi's house,then chun liang's house.Collected some ang paos.Pity their parents.haha.Us kids are so happy to receive ang paos.But their parents have to give away Ang paos.

The funny part was When going to my house to "bai nian".My sis n i got lost..and the others reached my home first when we're still lost in the middle of nowhere!hahaha..so malu wei..but kesian Chin Pin.Sorry yea!wasted yr petrol!!haha.Somore he belanja us lunch leh~So good hor.haha.


Watched CJ7 on the 8th,with my family.It was quite fun =D to spend time with family like that.Hope this would happen again!haha.About the movie,storyline...not bad;Lil monster...quite cute;Lil boy..quite funny..;Stephen Chow...quite old...hahahaha..So,overall,it's average.It's not as good as what i think it would be.

No comments:

. food . travel . life . me .