Saturday, November 03, 2007

dream

I went carefour last night n came back at about 10:15.then i was enjoying the doughnut bought from dunkin' donut...whilst watching tv until 12.well,after that i was playing my brother's game boy sp(i think that's the name?got one more word:advanced.i m not sure what's the exact name.all i know is that it is a device for us to play games =D).mana tau it ran out of batt.and so my mind were thinking about my studies,spm n my future.I'll regret if i don't study at least a lil bit.it makes me feel guilty not studying n letting my parents down.i must get at least 5As..for myself XD cuz my mom promised me if i get 5As or above she'll reward me.hahaha.SOOOO...i forced myself to study SEJARAH!it was horrible..i hate sejarah!haih..but what to do,have to lah~for the sake of passing the subject.at last i cannot tahan n i went to sleep..at about 1:30 i guess..

this is the more interesting part =D it's about my dream I'm gonna tell u:


it was an interesting dream i had last night...err...or this morning?lol..nvm~it was adventurous n fun n nice...hehe...well,it started with i don't know how...n the only part i rmb was:

when i saw a bunch of armies or soldiers were fighting(haiyoyo..violence.haha.)in a mansion.then my friends n i were so scared,we hid under the mattress.it's not those kind of bed-mattress but leaning on the wall-mattress.then somehow the mattress were knocked by 2 soldiers that are fighting n so we ran for our lives.we turned at the corner n when i looked back,there it was.a soldier was chasing behind us.but because of the steel-army-thingy,it made his movement really robotic-slow~haha.then i pretended i wanna run down the stairs(it was those two-become-one kinda stairs) n he got tricked by me(how proud XD hahaha) then i ran back up n caught up with my other friends.

then a girl in the mansion saw us n offered us to hide in her room.she led us to her room.but we have to squeeeeeze in the secret door under the door.get it?the door has a hole at the bottom n we have to squeeze through the hole.how ridiculous.the funny part was the hole cant be opened n the girl went in to the room to open the lock to open the hole -.= that was wierd.why cant we just go in by that door?hahaha..

then that girl's aunt i think or mother,she didn't liked us.she offered us some drinks but the spoons n bowls were darn dirty.we have to wash it..ourself n for her too.then what happened after that?i can't remember already.I hope there's part 2.hehe.

3 comments:

benpaul said...

lol... haveu watch anastasia? ur dream sound like dat movie?? hahaha wit some funny action.. ahhahaha ~ben~

sulian said...

HAHAHAHA... exactly. but u know when i have horrible dreams, its quite irritating, coz somehow i realise its a dream and i say to myself, its like, MY dream, so i start changing it to the way i want it to be. LOL. like lets say i'm halfway falling off a cliff or wadeva, i suddenly can fly. HAHAHAHAH

¨¸˙˚‡♀ €£°νëŖ™♂ ‡˚˙¸¨ said...

i watched anastasia..only a lil bit n found it a lil bit boring.haha.cuz i was still small that time.

su lian~u got super power ah..so geng~can change eh~haha.
but i love my dreams.i like the way my dreams r...they're fun n adventurous.n sometimes sweet =]

. food . travel . life . me .