Monday, May 12, 2008

today's class... ... ...

Yesterday was mother's day. But I was working part time, didn't get to do anything for my mom. However, she gave me 50 bucks n bought me another shoe... Weird huh? haha. I'll bake her something some other time =]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had pastry class this morning. We baked Genoise(Genoa) Cake. Mine was kinda a failure when doing the custard ><" ]

This is the FRESHLY BAKED genoise cake(unfinished)

Food Science WAS SO DARN BORING MAN! And it'll be boring in every single lesson in the future. Ms. Nancy is so... so... er... ONE-TONED. You understand what I mean? It's like..using the same tone in every single words/sentence... Some more, FS got so many things to remember. Having assessment next week! Somebody saaaaaaave me~

Now, Financial Mathematic... Started off with teacher coming in,giving back our test paper. SURPRISINGLY, i passed! I didn't even study, plus i went in late for the assessment because was rushing back from pyramid from lunch. AND... VERY SURPRISINGLY, THE MONKEY GOT FULL MARKS! HOW AMAZING?!?! Miracle does actually happens =] So, people out there, never ever give up on small matters. Haha...
Then...
I went out to pee, when i came back, the lecturer was gone! I'm like"What happened?" So i asked people. Apparently, she got so fed up with our class because THEY made so much noise until SHE can't TAHAN anymore and left the class. That's so scary man. Pity the lecturer wei~ Haih...

No comments:

. food . travel . life . me .