Friday, May 16, 2008

Tell me what to do.


Two o'clock in the morning,

Some thing's on my mind.

Can't get no rest,

Keep walking around.


Wake up in the morning,

Stumble on my life.

Can't get no love without sacrifice.

If anything should happen,

I guess I wish you well.

A little bit of heaven,

With a little bit of hell.


This is the hardest story that I've ever told.

No hope, no love, no glory.

A happy ending's gone forever more.

I feel as if I'm wasted,

And I'm wasted everyday.




Some parts of the lyrics taken from the song, Happy Ending by Mika, that kinda suits my feeling now. I'm not talking about love life/ relationships but I'm worried about my pathway to my future.

Well, as you all know, I'm pursuing Diploma in Hospitality. But now, I realize that I don't really like what I'm studying, like... front office, housekeeping, serving/ catering. Well, I'm thinking of going back to my first choice, which is Business course. Hmmm... Do you think I should?

2 comments:

CountDavid said...

i tink u shud do.. what u want to do.. =)
We got ur back all the way..

Anonymous said...

do not..i repeat..DO NOT! run away from probs..
ya noe la..we ll alwaz "chang" u wan la..n ll "teng" for u..for sure..100percent..comfirm..ahleluya amitabha allah..hahahaha! hafahafa!

. food . travel . life . me .