Sunday, February 15, 2009

No, I'm not ok.

At last, You replied,
But I don't know how to reply.
It is certainly not what I wanted to hear.

I typed, but stoned.
Afraid that it would gone worse.
What should I say?
I don't know how to answer your questions,
because I don't understand myself either.
The act that I've committed,
I can't undo it or erase it off your petite mind.
I can't change anything that has happened.
But to just keep my finger crossed,
hoping that you'll put it on.

There are a lot of things running in my mind.
I might break down anytime.
maybe later, maybe when I see you, or maybe not.
But I hope not.

我败给了我自己
我也败给了你
对不起
对不起我自己
对不起我身边的每一个人
我第一次说这么多次对不起
除了对不起,我还能说什么?
对不起。。。
Sorry . . .
Maafkanlah saya...
죄송합니다

ごめんね

I'm so so so sorry, I didn't mean to break your heart.

No comments:

. food . travel . life . me .